Enchiridion / Pearl
“A mothers treasure is her daughter”
And their love remains a legacy.
Despite the complexed and distressed times, it is one of the most amazing and captivating relationship in one’s life.
To express this, we have chosen a few classic stones that symbolise the enduring bond between the precious mother-daughter relationship.
The luminous appearance of the Swarovski pearl exhibits the lustre and magic of a relationship, one of its kind.
Swarovski pearl is a classic timeless piece that possesses the quality of being resilient and hard to damage. It is symbolic of an ideal mother-daughter relationship, inclusive of endless love impossible to be scared.
The variable shape and colour of baroque pearls resemble the bumps and the dips, the ups and the downs that are faced between a mother and daughter.
However, there remains universal beauty through all the phases and the changes in a relationship. Just as, the baroque pearl remains stunning and thrilling in all its forms.
The bright colour of the pink corals resonates with the playful nature of a mother and daughter while discovering the world of love between them.
Pink corals, known for attracting good fortune and success since ancient times, co-relates to the mother’s love that wards off all negativity coming in the way of her beloved daughter’s success, as pink corals are known to have the power to purify negative energy.
These stones are the expression of the most profound relationship, bringing out the character with a purpose beyond external beauty. It’s a feeling of love, passed on as a legacy.
At StyleAura®, we believe in making more than just an object of beauty… we create a feeling of gratitude, love and warmth.
Mother of Pearl, the fengshui stone, is a blend of organic minerals inside the oyster shell, a home of pearls nestled inside and protecting them from parasites and foreign objects. It takes anywhere from few months to a few years for its formation, depending on water condition.
The most beautiful Mother of Pearl colours are produced by Abalone. These have hues of purple, blue and greens that are highly prized and hold the energy of ocean. Mother of Pearl can be white, grey, silver, yellow, blue, green, bronze, brown or black in colour.
Mother of Pearl symbolises Power in Fengshui. Here are the reasons to bring home the stone for our benefit
- Attracts Love: Mother of Pearl is believed to have the power to attract happiness or love for who carries or keeps them at home.
- Attracts Wealth: In Oriental tradition, Mother of Pearl is believed to attract wealth and better income for person keeping it.
- Detox Herb: Pearls have been used by Asian royalty to prevent development of melanin, that causes pigmentation from sun and ageing. Pearl powder has been used in cosmetics by people around the world.
- Symbolises Feminity: Mother of Pearls help women connect to their " inner goddess" and feel the feminine energy.
- Calming and Centring: Mother of pearls help in calming and centring, and also nurtures faith, loyalty and purity within.
The specific, soothing vibrations of the Mother of Pearls, can rebalance deficiencies in human body to create harmony and peace. Allow the Good Luck charm to be a twinkle in your closet or be a gift of charm to someone you wish Luck in your special way.
Signup for our Newsletter.