Enchiridion / Fengshui
Mother of Pearl, the fengshui stone, is a blend of organic minerals inside the oyster shell, a home of pearls nestled inside and protecting them from parasites and foreign objects. It takes anywhere from few months to a few years for its formation, depending on water condition.
The most beautiful Mother of Pearl colours are produced by Abalone. These have hues of purple, blue and greens that are highly prized and hold the energy of ocean. Mother of Pearl can be white, grey, silver, yellow, blue, green, bronze, brown or black in colour.
Mother of Pearl symbolises Power in Fengshui. Here are the reasons to bring home the stone for our benefit
- Attracts Love: Mother of Pearl is believed to have the power to attract happiness or love for who carries or keeps them at home.
- Attracts Wealth: In Oriental tradition, Mother of Pearl is believed to attract wealth and better income for person keeping it.
- Detox Herb: Pearls have been used by Asian royalty to prevent development of melanin, that causes pigmentation from sun and ageing. Pearl powder has been used in cosmetics by people around the world.
- Symbolises Feminity: Mother of Pearls help women connect to their " inner goddess" and feel the feminine energy.
- Calming and Centring: Mother of pearls help in calming and centring, and also nurtures faith, loyalty and purity within.
The specific, soothing vibrations of the Mother of Pearls, can rebalance deficiencies in human body to create harmony and peace. Allow the Good Luck charm to be a twinkle in your closet or be a gift of charm to someone you wish Luck in your special way.
Signup for our Newsletter.